Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

Friday, May 18, 2007

My Story

One of my previous blogs told you the importance of looking at contractors previous work in order to save yourself a ton of time and hassle. Now these pictures below were done by a licensenced contractor. (FYI - did you know that an unlicensed contractor has no rights on pursuing payment from you) We unfortunately had a situation where the contractor told me he was buying a home so I paid him after it was done and planned on balancing it out by the commission I would receive by the Sellers on the home he purchased. Then getting it re done by someone I trusted. He ended up having some employees steal some of his rented equipment which caused liens to go on him and stopped any home buying process at the time. A risk I took that ended up with me not on top!!
This is our "Beautiful" stamped concrete patio that I was having put out front. It is a disaster!!

No comments: