Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Search for the Perfect Home

So me and my husband are looking for the "Perfect Home" Why is it when it comes to your profession and helping yourself it is the hardest job? When it comes to finding myself a home I'm very lazy about it. When it comes to one of my clients I'll work hard and never stop until they are completely happy with the outcome. I've thought of hiring another agent just so that we can actively search. My husband has fallen in love with a floor plan on a home that was for sale. We didn't buy it because I wasn't sure I wanted to live that far out West, and it sat weird on the lot. Thank goodness for the building boom in Utah, we were able to find out who built the home. They are building in an area we like and we are waiting to find out what the prices will be. I did NOT want to build another home again, I really wanted to buy an existing home where they had already labored and put in the yard and maybe even some of the basement as a bonus! But when you have found a floor plan that works so perfect for your family what can you do? So we decided that if they can build us this home in the area we want we would be foolish to not do it. If they are too high in the price or it doesn't work out, then we might wait another year before we continue our quest for that "perfect home"

No comments: